SIY combines cutting edge science with a broad array of mindfulness practices and emotional intelligence models to enable sustainable high performance, leadership effectiveness and personal well-being. SIY teachers-in-training can expect to acquire a depth and breadth of knowledge in the SIY content and methodology through:
- An interdisciplinary approach incorporating the domains of science, leadership and organizational development, psychology and mindfulness.
- A deep dive into the neuroscience of mindfulness, emotion, decision-making and behavior change
- An in-depth review of the core SIY content (including complete packaged presentations) and facilitation frameworks, including time to practice teaching the SIY material and getting feedback to further your learning
- Dedicated time for mindfulness practices to further development your own embodiment of mindfulness and emotional intelligence
- An ongoing community of practice
- A mix of in-person retreats and virtual learning with peers