What is the total investment for this? How much budget do I need to secure?
When you are securing budget, you will need to plan for both the OTC program tuition (for 2021 budget), and then for ongoing licensing and co-teaching fees once you start teaching (for 2022 and beyond budget).
OTC Program Tuition (one-time fee)
- Early bird: $10,000 USD per person (or if more than one person from the same org)
- Regular: $12,000 USD
Licensing & Co-Teaching (ongoing fees)
- Co-teaching: $10,000 per program (but no additional licensing fee for these programs)
- Participants must co-teach 2x with experienced teachers
- SIY program & SIY Half-day program: $150 USD per person capped at $5,000 USD per program
- Adaptive Resilience program: $95 per person, capped at $3,500 USD per program.
- Keynotes, practice groups, and info sessions: no fee