Gayle Van Gils
SIY Certified Teacher
- St. Petersburg, FL, USA
_Happier at Work: The Power of Love to Transform the Workplace_, which Gayle authored, is an award-winning practical guide to developing the powers of attention, stress reduction, communication, and collaboration. She is the founder of the consulting, training and coaching company Transform Your Culture, where she offers leadership mentoring, life coaching, training and guidance for corporate culture transformation.
Gayle holds an MBA from the Anderson School of Management at UCLA and is a senior meditation teacher in the Buddhist tradition. She is a mindfulness teacher on the app Simple Habit, where her meditations can be found on diverse topics ranging from morning inspiration to help with sleepless nights; and also a workplace engagement coach on the app Wellness Coach, delivering corporate workshops such as: DEI and Emotional Intelligence, Mindful Workplaces, Interpersonal Communication, and more.
As an SIY Global Teacher since 2015, Gayle has led multiple programs for corporate, university and public audiences. Through her teachings both in person and through her online courses such _Smart Tips: Wellness_ on the Udemy for Business platform, Gayle has helped thousands of people to find more peace, energy, inspiration, joy and success in their lives and businesses.
As an SIY Global Coach, Gayle’s breadth of experience in the training and application of Emotional Intelligence allows her to guide leaders, teams, and employees to increased levels of self-awareness and social interaction. She has an intuitive, clear, and direct approach bringing clients greater work satisfaction and interpersonal success. Gayle’s clients benefit from the union of her extensive experience as a mindfulness teacher with the practical solutions and real-life work she has conducted as a business consultant and executive coach.
• Certified SIY Global Teacher (2015-present)
• Certified Emotional Intelligence Meta-coach. Goleman Ei
• Certified CTT Consultant Barrett Values Center
• Certified Mindfulness Teacher, Professional Level (CMT-P) IMTA
• DEI in the Workplace Certification - USF Muma College of Business
• CTT Assessments: CVA (company culture); SGA (small group); LVA (leadership values assessment); LSA (leadership self-assessment); LDA (leadership development 360)
• ESCI: Korn Ferry (Emotional and Social Competency Inventory)