Adaptive resilience is the ability to recover from adversity, adapt and thrive. It builds the capacity to be productive, resourceful and creative while dealing with changing circumstances or adversity.
This 3-part open enrollment program is available as a live online training for individuals and small groups.
Join us to learn new ways to build the behaviors, mental habits and practices that promote personal resilience in any environment.
- September 14 - 16 | 8:30am - 10:00am PDT
Find the time in your locationProgram Language: English
Develop Clarity. Shift Mindsets. Build Trust.
The live online sessions are structured into three 90-minute modules that offer simple, practical and applied tools for building resilience and thriving especially in challenging times. The modules are designed to grow your ability to manage stress, exercise agility in the face of adversity and support others around you.
Module 1: Develop Clarity
Managing stress and overwhelm, staying motivated and focused in difficult and uncertain times.
Module 2: Shift Mindsets
Mindsets and skills for adaptability and creativity in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) World
Module 3: Build Trust
Creating a change-capable culture by growing empathy, trust and psychological safety in your community, team or organization.
This series consists of three live online sessions that will take place from 8:30AM to 10:00AM Pacific Time. Please check your local date and time here!
Live session 1: September 14, 2021
Live session 2: September 15, 2021
Live session 3: September 16, 2021
During this 3-part series you will:
- Learn tips and techniques for staying calm and working with difficult emotions together with practices to develop mental clarity, focus and motivation in difficult times.
- Build skills and capacities for effectively adapting to change, boosting creative problem-solving and staying agile in an uncertain and complex environment.
- Develop actionable skills for growing trust and psychological safety in order to influence change or support others around you.
- Interact with other individuals and share practices and resources.
Caro believes inner transformation leads to a healthier thriving world. She has a passion for helping people align their work to what is most meaningful to them, and helping teams become more effective in how they work together. She has designed and led workshops, trained and certified teachers, built operations teams, managed human resources, led organizational culture change processes, and facilitated company-wide strategic planning processes.
Caro has been working in the leadership and organizational development field for over 20 years. She has held a variety of leadership positions in mission-driven organizations, helping individuals, teams and organizations feel inspired by their mission, strengthen their leadership capabilities, and become more effective in the work they do in the world.
Caro has a Bachelors with Honors in Political Science and a Masters in East West Psychology. She loves to travel, a good Iyengar yoga class, and walking her dog on a sunny morning.
Here are some frequently asked questions we receive
In order to get the most out of the program and ensure a supportive program for everyone, we request that each participant:
- Attend all live sessions (if you know in advance that you will have to miss one session, please just let us know)
- Unplug from other devices and give your full attention during live class time
- Respect the confidentiality of other participants
The program will be conducted using an online video call platform, so in order to participate you must have the following available to you:
- A private computer with internet access. The program is designed for each person to connect from their own device so that you can participate in breakout sessions
- At least a 2G internet connection
- A camera so that you are able to use video call functions (not required, but strongly recommended)
- A location where you can use video and can comfortably speak with others over the computer (as such, a coffee shop or shared work room are not ideal)
No. In order to respect confidentiality and create a space where people feel comfortable sharing, we will not be sending a recording of the program to participants. We will, however, provide post-program resources to help you remember what you learned during the program.
Yes! SIYLI offers a limited number of scholarships to each of our programs. To apply, please complete this form.
No refunds will be offered for this program, however if you are no longer able to attend after purchasing your ticket, you may transfer it to someone else.
Conference Organizer shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, strike, civil, governmental or military authority, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of war, epidemics, the availability of the Venue or other similar causes beyond its reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of Conference Organizer or its subcontractors. For one or more of such reasons, Conference Organizer may postpone, reschedule or cancel the event without liability on the part of Conference Organizer. In the event Conference cannot be held or is postponed pursuant to this section, Conference Organizer shall not be liable to attendee for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodations costs, or financial losses. Conference Organizer will review refund and/or fee transfer requests, submitted in writing, for approval on a situational basis.
Adaptive Resilience is now approved by the International Coaching Federation. Coaches receive 4.5 Continuing Coaching Education credits when attending the program!