Learn practical skills to build a thriving team environment based on trust, psychological safety, empathy and inclusion.
Based on neuroscience and modern behavioral research, this 3-hour interactive online program will help you improve communication, strengthen relationships and develop high-performing, connected teams.
- December 1 | 8:30am - 11:30am PST
Find the time in your locationProgram Language: English
Current behavioral science, neuroscience and corporate research shows that when it comes to optimal team performance what really matters is less about who is on the team and more about how the team works together.
At this program, you'll learn practical interpersonal skills grounded in attention training, growth-oriented mindsets and collaborative behaviors that you can use to promote psychological safety, connection and effectiveness within your team.
- The "I" in Team: leveraging mindfulness skills and building self-awareness of how our thoughts, feelings and behaviors impact others.
- The "We" in Team: building awareness of others to enhance psychological safety, trust and empathy.
- Communication Skills: working more effectively with others using clear communication and feedback.
In this 3-hour live, interactive online program, you will:
- Deepen you self-awareness and learn how your thoughts and behaviors impact team dynamics
- Expand your awareness and understanding of others to develop empathy and manage conflict.
- Build effective and non-reactive communication skills and learn to collaborate more effectively.
- Discover how to promote interactions that create a vibrant high-performing team that is engaged, agile and effective.
- Learn practical actions you can take to build a culture that fosters trust and inclusion and leverages diversity.
Fantastic offering at just the right time - so grateful. Now to unpack my learnings and apply them directly to my work.
The online format allowed participants from all over the world to join. I enjoyed breakout discussions with participants outside of my geographic area - it helped to broaden perspective!
SIYLI is amazing at running online workshops, it was very smooth. From my perspective, it seemed seamless!
I was so pleasantly surprised how much I learned in short 3 hours! Great program, great adaptation of the mindfulness tools for teaming.
The program was very interesting and super helpful in identifying and naming good and bad practices so that now I can be more conscious of my actions and change them.
A wonderful program that speaks to habit formation and behavior change we face in teams.
Here are some frequently asked
questions we receive
No refunds or transfers will be offered for this program. If you are no longer able to attend after purchasing your ticket, you may transfer it to someone else.
Conference Organizer shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, strike, civil, governmental or military authority, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of war, epidemics, the availability of the Venue or other similar causes beyond its reasonable control and without the fault or negligence of Conference Organizer or its subcontractors. For one or more of such reasons, Conference Organizer may postpone, reschedule or cancel the event without liability on the part of Conference Organizer. In the event Conference cannot be held or is postponed pursuant to this section, Conference Organizer shall not be liable to attendee for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodations costs, or financial losses. Conference Organizer will review refund and/or fee transfer requests, submitted in writing, for approval on a situational basis.