We are looking for an enthusiastic Program Manager to join our team.
- Start Date: August 2021
- Location: US and Canada with valid working permit or residency. Preferred candidate in San Francisco or the west coast of the US. The SIYLI office is in San Francisco, however remote working candidates will be considered.
- Salary & Benefits: Full-time with starting salary between $62,000-$65,000. We offer comprehensive health coverage, employee 401k program, and unlimited vacation. We believe strongly in work-life balance and offer a flexible work schedule and remote work as desired.
Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI) is a leading global provider of mindfulness and emotional intelligence training. Through our work we help people develop the skills of mindfulness, empathy, compassion and emotional intelligence to create the conditions for thriving.
SIYLI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We believe that the greater and more inclusive the range of perspectives offered by staff members, the more effective and compassionate our program experiences will be. We strive towards and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and we encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply.
SIYLI staff is committed to walking the talk by practicing what we teach and encouraging each other to bring our whole selves to work, creating a unique and supportive culture. We hire people who are talented, authentic, inspired and have a commitment to self-awareness and personal growth. We then give them the freedom and responsibility to contribute to an effort that’s bigger than each of us.
SIYLI’s Public Programs team manages global transformational programs for individuals and communities, in-person and online. As SIYLI’s public-facing arm, we work with an inspiring network of global partners and are always thinking about how to increase program accessibility and inclusivity.
You’ll be part of a distributed team and will work closely with the Director of Public Programs & the Public Programs Manager. As a small team, we pride ourselves on working both collaboratively and independently, offering each member the support and autonomy they need to be successful in their role. We value transparency, integrity, and flexibility, and are committed to co-creating a psychologically safe environment where each member thrives.
We are looking for someone to bring our programs to life by managing comprehensive program administration. This is an entry-level position ideal for someone passionate about creating transformational experiences and excited by opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
Manage administrative and logistical back-end program support:
- Attend and manage online programs over Zoom as technical support for the teacher (e.g. creating breakout rooms, answering participant direct messages).
- Attend approximately 3-4 domestic in-person programs annually and manage on-site logistics (e.g. set-up, catering). – Pending COVID-19
- Set-up program registration pages and payment systems
- Manage participant data using Salesforce and Excel
- Distribute scholarships to program participants
- Respond to participant inquiries in a responsive and warm manner
- Work with the program teaching team to co-create an exceptional participant experience
- Facilitate virtual program capstones
Perform marketing tasks and facilitate marketing webinars:
- Send marketing communications to our participants using MailChimp
- Facilitate promotional webinars held over Zoom
Responsibilities may change as needed. Please note that you will occasionally travel to in-person programs (pending COVID-19) and may work slightly shifted hours to accommodate different time zones.
- Inspired by SIYLI’s mission and excited to contribute to our work.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable tracking multiple projects with thorough follow through.
- A natural relationalist with the ability to connect with a diverse range of people remotely.
- Always thinking about how to optimize a participant experience and expand participant reach.
- An excellent communicator, able to respond to dynamic stakeholders with competing interests.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to context-shift given our dynamic environment and volume of programs
- A systems thinker, committed to streamlining and improving processes.
Additional skills we’re looking for include comfort working across technology platforms including Eventbrite, Salesforce, JotForm, WordPress, and MailChimp. Basic html skills are a plus.
Sound like a fit? Submit your resume and cover letter here and we’ll be in-touch if you’re selected for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!