Teach Search Inside Yourself in your organization
Together, SIYLI and SAP are excited to offer our Search Inside Yourself teacher certification program designed exclusively for individuals and groups of peers who want to teach and scale emotional intelligence, mindfulness and effective leadership inside their organizations.
Build a future-ready and thriving organization by making the skills taught in the Search Inside Yourself program a core part of your learning, development and well-being strategies.
The Search Inside Yourself Organizational Teacher Certification is a 6-month program that trains employees inside an organization to become certified to teach the renowned Search Inside Yourself program.
SIYLI is thrilled to partner with SAP's Global Mindfulness Practice to deliver this unique program.
Originally developed at Google, Search Inside Yourself (SIY) is an emotional intelligence, mindfulness and leadership curriculum based on neuroscience. It has been taught in hundreds of organizations around the world, helping to improve skills such as stress management, resilience, empathy, effective leadership and more. Learn about Search Inside Yourself and the results the program has had on thousands of participants.
Train a group of employees to learn the tools, resources, practices and knowledge required to teach Search Inside Yourself inside your organization, effectively and at scale.
Who is this program for?
Organizations: This program supports organizations that want to develop emotional intelligence, leadership and mindfulness skills for their employees. Organizations from across sectors and geographies, from tech companies and large multinationals, to government agencies, to local community organizations are welcome to apply.
Participants: The SIY Organizational Teacher Certification has been designed for employees who are interested in becoming certified to teach emotional intelligence, mindfulness and effective leadership inside their organization.
One person or a group of people from each organization can apply to participate. We recommend having two to five participants as the SIY program is co-taught by two teachers. Participants can be from any part of the organization: from an internal coach, an L&D trainer to a manager or independent contributor from any function.
Seats are limited. This will be an intimate cohort to support participant’s learning and organizational implementation.
Build the skills needed to navigate a new world.
Facing ongoing uncertainty, high levels of stress, macroeconomic conditions, trends around automation, the shift to remote working, talent retention demands, high competitive pressure and many other business challenges, the need for core human skills at work is more important than ever before. Emotional intelligence, mindfulness and effective leadership help to build future-ready cultures that can thrive through ambiguity and change.
By participating in the SIY Organizational Teacher Certification, your organization will:
- Transform your culture and enhance performance: Training employees in SIY is a powerful and cost-effective way to bring mindfulness and emotional intelligence to all levels of your organization. These programs and initiatives support a culture and community of mindfulness, empathy and resilience in your organization, building a sense of connection and engagement for employees.
- Invest in expert teachers and facilitators: Delivering SIY through your own employees is even more impactful as the facilitators know your culture and can make a direct connection between the frameworks and tools taught in SIY and your organization’s context, including its mission, challenges and values. SIY Teachers learn facilitation skills that support an engaged, attuned, inclusive and collaborative environment during the program.
- Build a cost-effective internal training model: SIY Internal Teachers can also teach, virtually or in-person, the SIY Keynote, Half-Day, and 1-Day program versions, as well as SIY’s Adaptive Resilience program. SIY can be taught to employees at all levels: as an open-enrollment skill-building and well-being programs, as part of a leadership journey, and to cultivate high-performing teams.
- Develop a new class of leaders in your organization: In addition to teaching SIY, participants will learn about best practices to expand the program across regions and functions, leveraging the expertise of SAP's Global Mindfulness Practice. People who go through this training are pivotal to support long-term scaling of this program and can support program management.
- Gain expertise for integrated offerings: Participants will gain tools to bring mindfulness, emotional intelligence and effective leadership to your whole organization, including: leading mindful meetings, hosting mindfulness practice groups, facilitating intro sessions and interactive sessions for team offsites.
- Seamless delivery of learning tools through the my.siyli.org platform: SIYLI's proprietary platform supports assessments, reports, participant resources, program-related emails and more activities that make programs easy to manage and faster to scale.
Companies like SAP have successfully scaled SIY, starting with just one internal teacher and has brought to more than 12,000 SAP employees, resulting in a 200% ROI.
Participants: Benefits & Outcomes
By participating in the SIY Organizational Teacher Certification, you'll join us for a skill-building and life-changing journey as part of a like-minded community.
- Master SIY content: Learn SIY’s unique blend of mindfulness based emotional intelligence, supported by neuroscience and data. SIY also has a large experiential component, and you’ll learn how to guide SIY meditations and lead SIY exercises.
- Grow your presentation & facilitation skills: Gain insight into your teaching strengths and areas of growth. Learn how to lead with your authentic embodied presence to delivery programs online and/or in-person.
- Develop personally: Experience the depth of SIY practices for yourself, preparing you to facilitate this experience for others. The training emphasizes your own mindfulness practice, embodiment and how you show up as a teacher. SIY Teachers have told us that SIY’s Teacher Training is life changing.
- Deepen Engagement: We’ve also heard from many clients, and their internal teachers, that SIY, and teaching SIY, is one of the most meaningful parts of their work, increasing their sense of engagement and connection to their work and organization.
- Gain access to a global community: You will be invited to join a community of like-minded individuals who work inside organizations across sectors and regions, receiving additional support, regular program updates, the opportunity to learn from peers and to build deep relationships with other deeply committed practitioners.
The program consists of three live, online sessions of 3-5 half-days each, with a self-paced learning in-between. The learning period entails an average of five hours per week to commit to different practices, group meetings, readings, and assignments.
The three live sessions will span 6-months, beginning mid-2021 through the end of the year; participants will attend all three sessions:
- Session 1: July 12-15, 2021
- Session 2: September 20-22, 2021
- Session 3: December 6-10, 2021
Download the Applicant's Guide to learn more details about the program's curriculum.
The 2021 OTC Program is full, but please sign up to be notified about future sessions.
Investment & Application Details
The 2021 OTC Program is full, but please sign up to be notified about future sessions.
We encourage you to apply early and to consider sending a group of 2-5 people from your organization to participate to enable co-teaching and take advantage of discounted tuition. All prices in USD.
OTC Program Tuition (one-time fee):
- For 1 person: $12,000
- For 2 people or more people from the same organization: $10,000 each
Payment plans are available.
This year's OTC Program is full, but you can apply to join the waitlist or be pre-approved for future programs.
Licensing & Co-Teaching (ongoing investment):
Upon completion of the training, Organizational teachers are required to co-teach with an experienced SIY Certified Teacher two  times, and we highly recommend doing so four times. This provides invaluable support and development to you as a new teacher, and ensures successful pilots and program launch. To hire a co-teacher for a program, the fee is $10,000 USD (there is no additional licensing fee for the program).
Once you or your employee is certified and has completed co-teaching, there is a licensing fee for delivering the SIY program within your organization: $150 per person, capped at $5,000 USD per program (e.g. if your program has more than 33 people, the fee remains $5,000). Additional licensing fees for various program versions apply (see the Applicant Guide for more details).
What participants have shared about SIYLI's teacher training program:
Interested in learning more?
Sign up to be the first to receive details about the Search Inside Yourself Organizational Teacher Certification and stay up-to-date on application deadlines, informational webinars and other important information.