We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate is an experienced growth marketer who will help us expand our programs’ reach and impact. The Marketing Manager will help us grow our presence around the world and support the implementation of our 2022 marketing strategy through multiple channels and initiatives.
Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI) is a leading provider of leadership, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence training for organizations and individuals, offering programs online and in person across over 50 countries. We aim to help people develop the skills needed for individual and collective thriving with the goal of creating more human(e) workplaces and a better world for all.
SIYLI has great ambition for what’s ahead, including the upcoming launch of a for-profit B-Corporation subsidiary, which will allow us to significantly invest in innovative solutions and new programming.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
General Job Summary:
The Marketing Manager role is critical to enable us to increase our impact. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and we encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply.
Job Classification: Exempt, Full-time at four days / week with intention to expand to 5 days in the future.
- Digital channels campaign management:
- Execute SIYLI’s digital advertising plans.
- Actively manage Google Ads (Search, Video and Display).
- Develop and implement SEO initiatives.
- Oversee email marketing campaigns.
- Help to design and launch new integrated campaigns to drive program enrollments.
- Support website management and on-site marketing.
- Analytics and reporting:
- Create monthly reports based on channel metrics, budget, goals and KPIs.
- Analyze campaign performance and present optimization recommendations.
- Help to lead and implement media and creative testing plans.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key tracking and reporting tools.
- Identify gaps and recommend solutions that improve results.
- Develop methodologies for cross-channel conversion attribution.
- Project management:
- Prepare monthly updates, progress reports, timelines, and results.
- Actively manage paid media budget.
- Work closely with the other teams to define and report on goals.
- BS/MS in Communications, Marketing, Business or New Media preferred.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Google Analytics Certification, Google Ads certification (or Google Partner badge), experience with web tracking and multi-channel attribution preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Passion for Marketing. You stay up-to-date on industry trends and new product releases.
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and performance marketing.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations.
- Highly collaborative and adaptable working style.
- Results-oriented and able to deliver projects on time and within an allocated budget.
- Ability to identify new marketing opportunities and work independently to implement them.
- Quantitative strength in analyzing data and synthesizing learning into insights and action.
- Interest in mindfulness, emotional intelligence, leadership, organizational development, and commitment to SIYLI’s mission.
- Anticipated start date: Q1, 2022
- Location: While our organization is headquartered in San Francisco, California, you may be able to work remotely (time zone: +/- 4 hours from California).
- Salary and benefits: SIYLI offers a competitive salary and benefits package (open vacation policy, 401(k), FSA and more), along with an opportunity for equity in the new organization.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and information here. We will contact you if you’re selected for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!